Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream – Review by a mom
Modern products like diapers has made a baby and moms life easy. But, we need to know that with diapering there are some necessary steps to be considered, like cleaning the soiled area and applying a rash cream or oil, before you make your baby wear a diaper. Otherwise it may lead to rashes and other painful problems.
Why do babies get rashes?
- Babies may get rashes if you don’t give them diaper-free time. It’s necessary for the skin to breathe at least a couple of hours in a day without the diaper on.
- If baby is in a diaper for a long time, then there are high chances of getting diaper rashes.
- When you don’t realize that the diaper is soiled and continue to leave the soiled diaper on your baby, it can result in rashes. I have experienced this with my baby, and let me tell you, it’s too painful to see your baby suffer from diaper rashes.
Just recently, I got my hands-on Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream and used it for the first time on my son.
What does it do?
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream promotes effective healing, soothes red and irritated skin and forms a protective layer on baby’s skin.
How to use Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream?
Clean babies’ genital areas and apply the cream gently on the skin.
If your baby has been affected by diaper rashes, take some Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream and apply it on the affected area. After applying the cream, allow your baby’s skin to breathe without the diaper on, and your baby will be free from rashes quickly.
- Yashada Bhasma
- Protects the skin from infections
- Reduces skin inflammation and helps heal diaper rashes
- Soothes the skin and reduces irritation
- Aloe Vera is used extensively in Ayurveda for wounds, burns, dermatitis, and other skin ailments. It soothes and moisturizes baby’s skin. It acts as an antibacterial agent and an astringent, which accelerate the healing of baby’s skin
- Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener which moisturizes baby’s skin
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. It is useful in the treatment of sores and skin infections
- Protects the skin from rashes, as the cream doesn’t allow the moisture to touch the skin.
- It comes in a small tube and can be easily carried in the diaper bag
- The cream is thick and stays on the skin for a long time
- It comes at an affordable price
INR 94 for a pack of 50 grams.
Can be bought on:
It’s available on amazon, Himalaya Stores, retail and medical stores.