Review : Sebamed Extra Soft Baby Wash
Pregnancy is such a beautiful experience. And by default all Tobe parents want to make their parenting journey also beautiful without any problems and errors. It was the same with us, and so I wanted all the necessary things required for my baby ready before I deliver. So the research on what shampoo to use, which wash to use was on.
Read : What Goes in my diaper bag here.
We selected a brand for our son and used it, until we got our hands on sebamed products.
So we have been using sebamed products for quite some months now and I am all ready to write a review on the same.
Sebamed Extra Soft Baby wash
Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft is 100% soap-free, gentle cleansing wash for head to toe cleansing of the baby’s delicate skin, making it smooth and soft, minimizing the risk of dryness or irritation.The pH value of 5.5 of Sebamed Baby is clinically proven to promote the development of skin’s acid mantle which protects the skin from entry of harmful bacteria and prevents moisture loss. Gentle botanical cleanser with refatting compound containing vernix related squalene to balance the lipid content of the baby’s tender skin. It is safe to be used from day one. Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft is free from Phthalates / Mineral Oil / Fatty alcohol / Triethanol amine / TFMs
The packaging of the product is very good. It blue and pink colour makes it apt for baby products. The box itself has all the necessary information like the directions to use, ingredients list. the bottle is travel friendly.
- Vitamin-E gives extra protection against free-radicals
- Pleasant fragrance for baby’s comfort, recommended by doctors for cleansing in cases of atopic eczema
- Does not sting in the eyes
- Dermatologically and clinically tested
- Tears free formula
Price and Availability
INR 900 for 400ML
it is also available offline in baby stores and medical shops.
- It has little fragrance which is good as too much fragrance isn’t good for baby products. the little fragrance leaves my baby smell god through out the day.
- It leaves my babies skin soft and smooth, doesn’t dry out even in winters.
- A little product does the work. So the product goes on for a long time and turn out to be cost effective.
- It forms good lather and is quite gentle.
- Even if it goes it to the eyes, doesn’t irritate us, thank God to the tear free formula.
- At times, I also end up using it.
- Lastly, Mine is a water baby so bath times are fun for us.
There is nothing that we didn’t like about the product.
Sebamed is the German skin care expert with over 50 years of experience in medicinal skin care.All Sebamed products are developed and tested in co-operation with European universities and dermatological clinics. Sebamed offers high quality, modern system of medicinal cleansing and care products – fine tuned to the requirements of your skin. Sebamed’s product philosophy has been confirmed and documented in over 120 scientific studies: cleansing and care products, which aim to maintain the pH value of 5.5 ensure that the skin remains healthy. Sebamed is recommended by dermatologists in over 85 countries and has 15 granted patents and 10 patent applications.