Vegan Chocolate Ice-cream Recipe | Sugarfree | Oil free | Nut free
Vegan Chocolate ice-cream has been our (Khevaansh and Mine) favourite ever since I turned Vegan. We bought creams from vegan heart almost every fortnight. But frankly, it becomes expensive and I kept trying making my own too.
I had learnt it from Sharan Team too when I did a workshop with them but didn’t quite succeed. Now I finally I could make vegan chocolate Ice-cream just the way we both like.
This vegan chocolate ice-cream also was made experimentally and hence the measurement I give can be adjusted a little here and there.
The other day my husband brought home tender coconuts. Khevaansh loves it. He loves the coconut cream too but this one was too thick – so the cream was removed and kept in the refrigerator. I thought of attempting an ice-cream with it. This made an awesome vegan chocolate ice-cream
Recipe for Vegan Chocolate ice-cream
- Thick Coconut cream of one tender coconut
- 1/2 to 1 cup of coco powder (This depends on how much cream you have)
- Soft dates as per taste (around 1/2 to 3/4th cup (I used kimia dates)
- Home made Coconut milk around 1/2 cup
- Its the simplest ice cream recipe ever. Just blend all the above in a high speed blender.
- If you don’t have a high speed blender, go slow first blend the coconut and dates with little coconut milk required for blending and then add coco powder and coconut milk to make a thick paste. just as a melted ice cream.
- Check for taste and add anything if required.
- Freeze this in an airtight container.
- Before serving defrost for 10/15 mins.
- Serve cold.
The ice-cream can stay in the freezer for a month.
You would also like to make Vegan Vanilla Ice-cream.
Want to bake a cake? Try this yummy, guilt free, sugar free, oil free and refined flour free Vegan Chocolate Cake.
Want to try one more quick recipe. Try this Green Smoothie.
Also do consider following me on Instagram. I keep sharing some recipes in my stories.
Until next time, keep nourishing your cell and soul.