Vegan Tofu Wrap
I have been obsessed with healthy food = vegan food since some months. I am loving the healthy lifestyle I have chosen and I keep trying new stuff whenever possible. Some days back, I also went to attend a breads and spreads class and learnt how to make gluten free, lentil breads and more. Once I try the recipes, I will share with you people.
But for now I made the yummiest wrap ever and it was super guilt free, tasty, vegan and jain.
For the Wraps:
- Brown Rice flour – 2 cups. ( I used white rice )
For the filling:
- About 400 grams Tofu
- Veggies of your choice – I used red, yellow, green bell peppers, tomato, cucumber, baby corn, cabbage.
- Cashew Cream – Blend cashews with some water and salt. You may need some 25 cashews.
- Home made chilli sauce- you can use one available at the market too. (Recipe Coming soon)
- In a pan, stir fry all veggies except tomatoes and cucumber without oil. Add some salt while stir frying.
- Once the veggies are sautéed, add Tofu, garam masala.
- Make a dough of the brown rice flour with warm water and salt.
- Roll out rotis from the dough using ur hands or rolling pin – whichever way you are comfortable.
- Cook like a normal roti.
- Spread the chilli sauce on to the rotis.
- Fill it with the filling and put some cashew cream on it.
- Roll it like a wrap and enjoy.
How do you find this recipe?
Tag me on Instagram or Facebook @foreversassymommy if you use this recipe or simply send me a dm. This will simply motivate me and keep me going.